game of thrones- the seven sins
I’m going to repeatedly reblog this.
So much hope.
This gave me chills.
I reblog this every time I see it
anonymous asked: Lagertha or
*me on summer* : ugh I could walk around naked and it wouldn’t be enough to handle the heat.
*me on winter*:: why are this six layers of thick wool not enough?!
So, basically, we’re never satisfied?
Rebloging because yeah, it’s never enough
tagged by ashaqueenasha
❝You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod/iPhone/iTunes/media player and write down the first 10 songs. Then pass this onto 10 people.❞
when McGonagall finds out that Ginny is pregnant, and that the Weasley and Potter bloodlines will converge, she marks on her calender the day the child will turn 11 and that is the day she retires
- you’re the drummer for my brothers band and i find you really hot AU
- lost in a random small town and you show me around AU
- accidentally broke into your apartment because i was drunk AU
- i found your dog wondering the streets so i decided to come and return him AU
- i audition to model in your music video and we end up hitting it off AU
- we get seated next to each other on a delayed flight AU
- co-stars whose characters date each other on the show AU
- pretending to date bc reasons AU
- you’re a hot surfer and i’m an awkward person working at an ice cream stand on the beach AU
- accidentally found and read your diary AU
- i didn’t know you were my teacher AU
- woke up with amnesia AU
- you’re a devil and i’m an angel AU
- you’re a jock and i’m into theater AU
- secretly have to date so our parents don’t find out AU
- fame has gotten to your head so you were sent off to live with country relatives AU
- pretending to date you because someone was obnoxiously hitting on you AU
- i’m in a lame band and you’re the towns bad boy/girl AU
- modern day romeo and juliet AU
- we actually can’t stand each other but for some reason we talk everyday AU
- ended up meeting in prison and now we’re in love AU
- cross-country road trip gone wrong AU
- stuck in a horrible zombie apocalypse AU
- we fucked once and somehow keep bumping into each other AU
- has to share a cab because there’s a thunderstorm ahead (and then gets stuck in ridiculous NY/LA traffic) AU
- you’re a ghost and i’m a human and somehow we fall in love with each other AU
- met on a cruise ship AU
- get’s lost on an island together AU
- we went on a long road trip and got into a car crash and we’re the only two who survived AU
- gang member AU
- i’m pregnant but it’s not yours AU
- we go to the same coffee shop every evening to do homework but we never speak to each other until today AU
- end up getting married in vegas although we’re total strangers AU
- you apply to be my roommate AU
- greasers / socs AU
- we met in the summer and now i go to your school but you act like a typical jerk AU
- it’s the 50’s / 60’s and we’re in love but our love is forbidden because of law AU
- it’s the 50’s / 60’s and our love is so sweet it causes toothaches AU
- we work at the same 50’s diner AU
- i’m visiting your country for vacation and you show me around AU
- modern day beauty & the beast AU
- rich / poor AU
- zombie falls in love with a human AU
- hunger games AU
- we runaway together and now we’re hiding from our parents and the police with no food, money, or clothes AU
- alice in wonderland AU
- detention on a saturday afternoon AU
- nothing but a fragment of ones imagination AU (as in a coma & they imagine each other being real)
- we rob places together as a couple and get away with it AU
- all boys boarding school AU
- best friends when we were young and then you moved and now we meet again at college AU
- ouran host club AU
- arranged marriage AU
- we met at a really strict summer camp and ended up breaking all the rules together one by one AU
- asylum AU
- war AU
- we both have cancer and go to the same support group AU
- we decide to play a game of chicken together which leads to one thing or another AU
- we’re both in conservative relationships so we decide to sneak off and be each others friends with benefits AU
- we’re best friends and we take each others virginity’s AU
- we dated when we were younger and now we’re step siblings AU
- finds a death note and uses it to their advantage AU (based off of the anime)
- our friends put us on a blind date AU
- i’m only your friend because we smoke weed and get high together AU
Accurate post is accurate.
Reminds me of the time a lady told me whip doesn’t melt. Or a guy yelled at me for not understanding him/hearing him because he kept talking on the phone
For those in retail.
I worked in a Lil Caesars and a woman came in and wanted a sausage pizza with no sausage, but got mad when she was given a cheese pizza.
So when I worked at fitting room in Old Navy, a woman told me that a medium top was too small, and that the large top was too large. So she asked me to find her an “x-medium”. Old Navy carries x-small, small, medium, large, x-large, 1x, 2x and 3x. There is no “x-medium”. But she insisted, so I went and found her an “x-medium” (which was just a medium in a different color but the same top, same make, same EVERYTHING) and she goes very happily, “THIS! THIS FITS ME PERFECTLY! THANK YOU SO MUCH! See, you can do anything you can set your mind to!”
I’m a waitress at a big fancy resort, and once a woman asked me for a diet water and when I told her there was no such thing she demanded to see my manager (who then also promptly told her there was no such thing and brought her regular water).
Another occasion of stupidity occurred when a woman had been brought a steak cooked too much for her liking. I offered to take it back and bring her out a new one, cooked a little less, and she said “NO this one’s fine I just want you to cook THIS one a little less.” I then had to get the chef and have him explain why you can’t UNCOOK a steak.
When I was working at dunkin donuts there was this woman in the drive-thru who asked for a lightly toasted croissant and then started complaining that the croissant was warm. And wanted her money back, so she gave me the croissant back and I gave her the money and then she tells me “now i want my new croissant” she wanted a new one for free and as she was screaming at me this guy in a biker gang covered in tattoos leans over the counter in the store and yells “ma’am let me just tell you what we’re all thinking. fuck off, you stupid ****.” I couldn’t stop laughing and she drove away in anger.
Most of the people like in the stories above know that they’re being totally irrational, but also know that if they complain enough they’ll most likely get something free or discounted. So really most of the the nonsensical fucks are actually just cheap fucks with no shame or respect for people.
That last bit of commentary though.
whole new meaning for “retail therapy”
[imagines a character in the hands of better writers]
[imagines a scenario in the hands of better writers]
[imagines a whole show and concept in the hands of better writers]
seriously though bisexuality being defined as attraction to men and women is a heterosexual’s definition of bisexuality actual bisexual groups and organizations have been defining it as attraction to two or more genders or same and other genders since the nineties and plenty of nb people actually id as bi and refusing to accept how we define ourselves is so absurdly biphobic and heterosexist and jfc it’s 2014 can other queer people fucking realize and acknowledge this